Monday, May 6, 2013

Alibaba chairman of the board and CEO Jack Ma

Alibaba chairman of the board and CEO Jack Ma Saturday in the United States California Stanford University to participate in "the Silicon Valley elite dialogue" activities. The main purpose of this activity is to attract more overseas talents to join alibaba. This is Ma Yun before the resignation of CEO last public speech. In May 10th, he will resign from the Alibaba CEO position, as chairman of the board of directors of a job.

Ma Yun's speech "thanksgiving" as the keynote, says there is no Silicon Valley would not have alibaba. He reviewed his Alibaba founder of journey in the speech, that is the time and the team created their own success; say she is a completely don't understand CEO technology, so the admiration, respect and reverence and technical personnel. Ma Yun also encourage the students to work in the overseas Chinese talents to work, think the changing Chinese society has brought more development opportunities.

The following is a speech recording:

Ma Yun: I was yesterday in the Nature Protection Association (TMC) conference in Losangeles, today (this) I may be in when CEO few days, b
efore leaving the last time, I feel very meaningful. Just below sat in thought, not Silicon V
alley, there may be no Alibaba, there are old friends, many of our friends are together for 10 years.
I seated myself in here think, this is really very interesting times, Wang Jian just told me the story, this is a true story. I remember in 96 years, 95 years, I am night riding a bicycle to work, in the Hangzhou two street. Several people were stealing manhole cover, I do not have any martial arts, look is so big, I can beat them, I rode a bike everywhere find people, to see if there is no police. About five minutes later, did not find the police, because I mind that manhole cover, a child fell into the manhole cover a few days ago, in the manhole and drown.

I think the impact is not small, I return to the past, riding a bicycle, also on the bike, that you carry it back, some of them looked at my one eye, I estimate that this time they come, I have to run. But I don't know where the courage, I still say you to give it up. Suddenly, this time to man, what do you say, suddenly someone help, I say they are stealing manhole cover, must give it back. I chatted very excited, and later it was discovered that a camera on the edge, they (TV) when doing the test. That night I said Hangzhou was the only one who pass this test. (laughter)

I think this is very interesting, sometimes the world changes, if you don't take a little action, this change never mind with you. If you take a piece of the action, you just might be the change of beneficiary. So that, later on they took, put out the result, Hangzhou TV set, this movie also find, put out the results, all people said Ma Yun looks like a bad guy. (laughter) that was the first time on TV, no experience. The second television stations, now outside like a movie, the first time on the CCTV program, is called "Oriental time the story of people", I was a home run the national ministries, hope they use the Internet, has been rejected. After the film finished, now the man has died, is the East space-time producer, guide speech when the film, this film can not be used, the first Internet is very sensitive, second Ma looks like a bad guy, so you can't use.


No comments:

Post a Comment