Monday, May 6, 2013

Until today, I very admire our company engineer

Until today, I very admire our company engineer, because do not have a code is written by me is my check, but today it affects tens of thousands of people, I think they are, to our dreams into reality. I really respect, is an engineer you changed the world, so the Engineer in our company, all the time, all the people think that Alibaba is not technology, is the reason why I don't understand technology, actually our company engineer humiliated, but I also feel that someone asked me this sentence you, Ma don't understand technology, I said Wang Shini is a Real Estate Company, you will build a house?

It is not a concept, the layman can lead experts, the key is to respect the professional, because do not understand technology, I became the only one detection inside the company technology products, I can detect this thing works or not, because 80% of the people is the same as me, we are in awe of Technology, we are afraid of technology, as long as the works line. If Ma Yun said not to use, it is again good, also. The premise of Alibaba products, we help medium and small businesses to do e-commerce, if good complex, look at the instructions, couldn't survive. So I at that time is a product tester.

The reason why I retired, I now even test are not tested, it is too fast development. I believe that more young people to test is doing better than me, why are you when this CEO, I really old. Don't understand technology, respect, appreciation, the fear of technology, especially the technology is important, but the people behind the technology becomes more and more important, because there is no faith, technology is only a tool, if the use of people, these technology into productivity, becomes innovation, become influence society. So we don't understand technology. I have another point of view, I believe that China, the world is not lack of technology, lack is appreciation of technology, fear of technology.

Third, we have no plans. I did not write a business plan, once in Silicon Valley, home to go to, just to write a business plan, is a risk investment to say NO, you have to give me write a formal, not written from that, for 95 years, 96 years, 97 years, let you write the Internet business plan, to you in deceiving investors, myself in you deceive either, you don't know what will happen, some risk investment let you write very detailed business plan, how could that be? I don't know myself, looking for Standford MBA can write such beautiful (plan) to work?

Doesn't work, use action to write out. I then plans don't write, our life is slowly execution plan. Embrace change, change is the best plan, but you don't lose your own sense of direction. So many years we adhere to these, but today, I want to tell you, a lot of people listening to half, I at Harvard, I never plan, but did not say we never plan. All of our other people have very good plan.

I never thought Ma Yun would have today, I never thought that Alibaba will be today, but never thought Taobao there today, pay treasure to have today, I hadn't thought of Chinese Internet today, really the truth, Ma Yun's property 99.9999%. Today, I think all away, the remaining 0.0001%, for me is a lot of. Because I didn't have a chance of success. Do Alibaba, we will have to pursue, but I didn't want to be so high, far beyond my imagination. So I was thinking, why? Why do we have today, in fact, we are in the good times, although this time period is very interesting, this era is about most of the times, we are the best of times and the worst of times, this time no one is happy in China, may also not much difference in the world on, you will be much better than you think, went to the United States, the United States of America this is wrong, it's wrong, Chinese better.

No comments:

Post a Comment