Monday, May 6, 2013

Over the years, from small to large, no one ever

Over the years, from small to large, no one ever said I can do, said I was smart, said Ma, one day you will accomplish anything, but I really feel very curious, he can go for so many years, and was still alive. I'm from the beginning of 1995, started by the end of 1994 to do the Internet, more than half a year as early as seaing Hai Wei, Chinese Internet should be the first. When I wrote "the Chinese are far from the highway" this brand in Beijing Zhongguancun, actually I already start ah for half a year, I went to see the view, when he was in Beijing venture building, of course, money, we at that time only fifty thousand dollars. Chat with him for half an hour, I think the Internet first must have hope, but hope is not on him, because I think if he must die, die earlier than I, I just become death is the last one, I think the opportunity.

Muddleheaded go for so many years, I feel grateful the era of Internet, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving this way many many friends, but a special Thanksgiving is the Silicon Valley gave me a lot of inspiration. 95 years of Internet in China, everyone thinks that you are a liar, you don't know what to say, of course, I mean don't know what to say, because I do not understand the computer, do not understand completely, but each time here, feel all weekend, parking lot, car with every night, back, traffic jams, even you see in all building weekend all is well lit, and tell people, everyone's eyes full of future daydream. So back to China, always feel Oh, people doing so much, we should find something, finally do the internet.

That gratitude is more and more big, I remember the first time I went to Harvard, at that time thought he was very successful, Harvard asked me to speak, to go to Harvard, certainly very successful. So I first at Harvard than this site also big place to tell why the Internet in China, we live, 2001 survived, and now want to good childish, ignorance, about three reasons why live, three reasons really justified. First we had no money, second we don't understand technology, third we never planning. Of course, the Harvard professor listened very angry, the students listened very happy. The speech I estimate that video, I haven't said a thing, I applied to Harvard are rejected out. Is really second survived, because there is no money, we really have no money, then do the Internet, I have worked as a teacher was born, later to start their own business, and then in the Ministry of foreign trade and economic cooperation work, also took four thousand pieces of money wages, it is temporary.

Started only 50000 dollars, we spend every penny may die, my competitors all stronger than me. Later I understand a truth, many entrepreneurs to die, but because too much money, because you think money to solve the problem, you have problems. I think the money to solve the problem, not the problem. Money is just to solve the problem of an important means. So many people that I have money, I can do this. This day is the failure to start.

To date, Alibaba may be China's Internet, but also in the world of the Internet cash reserves more companies, we still keep it that way, we hope that we should know how many years ago, I said, a company's money is like a national army, not easily, but once moving, must strictly. Money is not squandering, think that money to solve the problem. Second we do not have the technology, I do not know, I really don't understand technology. I did not know until today, coding is how to return a responsibility, I till today, still do not understand the Internet what technology do not understand technology, does not mean you do not respect the technical. In Ali there may be technical personnel to quarrel with me, I think only 14 years without a fight, not noisy, we won't quarrel, I think Ali, tragedy is CEO don't understand technology, the most lucky thing is CEO don't understand technology, if CEO really understand technology, every day sitting beside you, you do not good, because I don't know how to do, so I admire looked at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment