Saturday, August 25, 2012

Market research is the marketing foundation

Market research is the marketing foundation, no investigation, no right to speak. Whether your familiar fields, or they don't understand field, not by our own subjective judgment to speak, but to have a reliable data as support. Thought of here, I will very ashamed. In the three years of marketing practice, less and less to carry out research work, always with experience judgment shall prevail. In the early days of the, in for an appeal enterprise do planning, I'm beginning to think the market is not mature, but after some after investigation, really opened my eyes. Yes, this is a mature market, and is growing fast.

My survey method is alternative, in addition to regular questionnaire type investigation, I also take to clean out treasure sampling survey. I on taobao chose a certain brand of every single product TOP40, statistics in their 30 days sales, although sample is not very comprehensive, but also touched the brand every single product sales situation, each section of the sales price. In my research before I judge this brand of low-priced products should sell better, but the truth is that high-end product sales is far more than the low price product. When I know the result, to the customer that brand full of confidence.

And in many people experience, low-cost should will occupy large market, but the fact is not necessarily so. Sometimes, people experience often can be misleading. Just like I did a few years of marketing, sometimes originality is not necessarily as the couple. Also, many famous years of marketing planning institutions and planner, they do have a lot of successful experience, but often their experience will hinder their creative thinking of the play, will only conformity scholasticism, sometimes service results are not necessarily can let a person satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment